Due to the 2019-2020 outbreak of the Coronavirus/COVID-19, Sanela Salon, LLC is taking extra precautions for the care and well-being of all our clients, stylists, and employees. Listed below are the new safety precautions and sanitation measures that we are implementing. This is an overview of what you can expect when you return to Sanela Salon for your appointment and is in accordance with Governor Baker’s phase 1 directives since re-opening businesses on Tuesday, May 26, 2020.
Symptoms of COVID-19 can include but are not limited to: Fever, Fatigue, Dry Cough and Difficulty Breathing. If you are not feeling well and/or experiencing any of these symptoms, we ask that you stay at home until you are symptom free before scheduling your next appointment.
If you have any questions before your service appointment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the front desk team at (617) 608-3774.
1. You will be required to sign our COVID-19 Liability Waiver prior to your service appointment at Sanela Salon. If you wish to print and sign the waiver in advance, please download it here.
2. Sanela Salon will be open Tuesday – Friday from 9am to 7pm and Saturday 8am to 5pm. We are closed and Sunday and Monday. To better accommodate clients. No more than 8 to 10 people will be in the salon at any given time. Stylists and clients will be working at every other station. We will have a distance of 11 feet between client/stylist pairs. We will be split into two teams of 3 stylists in the morning and 3 stylists in the afternoon.
3. Appointment only; no walk-ins. Clients must call the salon prior to their appointment and provide a credit card over the phone for the service they have booked. This will be used for a touchless checkout. You may tip your stylist directly using Venmo once you exit the salon. See the Our Team or Contact pages on this website for the stylists’ Venmo usernames. If you prefer to bring a prepackaged envelope containing a gratuity for your stylist, that is acceptable as well.
4. Cancellations: As a courtesy to your stylist and other clients during this time, we do require at least a 24-hour cancellation notice. Any cancellations received less than 24 hours will be charged 100% of the service booked.
5. Call the salon once you have arrived (BEFORE entering). Come to the front door and wait outside until we escort you to your stylist. Clients may wait in their cars before the scheduled appointment or wait outside the salon in the provided seating.
6. Clients must have their own mask (gloves are optional). The mask must have ear loops so as not to interfere with your service. Bandanas or masks with ties are not accepted. You will not receive service without the appropriate mask.
7. Clients are asked not to bring any personal belongings into the salon. This means NO BAGS OR LAPTOP COMPUTERS. Cell phone and car keys are permitted.
8. Beverages, snacks and magazines will not be supplied.
9. Once you enter the salon, we will greet you at the door, hand you a clean, sanitized cutting cape and sanitize your hands. After each client appointment, stations, tools and surfaces will be cleaned and sanitized.
10. To minimize the number of people in the salon, clients must come alone.
11. Clients must go back to their car or use outdoor seating to process their color.
12. During this global pandemic, there will be a temporary $3 fee per service to cover the environmental safety guidelines required by the state of Massachusetts.
13. We strongly advise anyone displaying symptoms of illness to stay home and we will happily reschedule you.
14. If you are in an “at risk” category, please contact us so we can accommodate you in the early hours.
Thank you for your understanding and patience!
Mass.gov website links
Gift cards are available in person as well as over the phone. (Simply email or call and we will do the rest!) They make great gifts all year long. Treat a loved one to an unforgettable salon experience.
All product sales are final purchased pre COVID-19. We care about the health and safety of our clients and apologize for any inconvenience this may present.
All consultations are complimentary excluding Sanela. Please call for a consultation pricing with Sanela prior to your scheduled appointment.
With the exception of guide dogs, no dogs are permitted in the salon at any time.