1. To better accommodate clients, no more than 10 people will be in the salon at any given time. Stylists and clients will be working at every other station. Staggered stylist schedules will continue over the Summer until Labor Day (Monday, September 6, 2021). On September 7, 2021, we will go back to a fully staffed team and may remove the mandatory mask rule.
2. Appointments only; No walk-Ins. Clients must call the salon prior to their appointment and provide a credit card over the phone for the service they have booked and will be charged when they leave the salon after the service appointment. WE ARE NOT ACCEPTING CASH. WE WILL CONTINUE WITH OUR TOUCHLESS CHECKOUT SYSTEM. You may tip your stylist directly using Venmo once you exit the salon. See the bottom of the Our Team page of this website for the stylists’ Venmo usernames. If you prefer to bring a prepackaged envelope containing a gratuity for your stylist, that is acceptable as well.
3. Cancellations: As a courtesy to your stylist and other clients during this time, we do require at least a 24-hour cancellation notice. Any cancellations received less than 24 hours will be charged 100% of the service booked.
4. Call the salon once you have arrived (BEFORE entering). Come to the front door and wait outside until we escort you to your stylist. Clients may wait in their cars before the scheduled appointment or wait outside the salon in the provided seating.
5. Clients must have their own mask. The mask must have ear loops so as not to interfere with your service. Bandanas or masks with ties are not accepted. You will not receive service without the appropriate mask.
6. Cell phones, laptop computers and bags are now allowed in the salon. Although, no food or drink still remains in effect.
7 After each client appointment, stations, tools and surfaces will be cleaned and sanitized.
8. To minimize the number of people in the salon, clients must come alone.
9. Now that the warm Summer months are here, if you are receiving color treatments, you now have a choice to process for the allotted amount of time either in your car or outside the salon in the seating provided and socially distanced. (additionally, if the amount of clients and staff inside the salon is less than 10, you could process inside the salon as well).
10. WE CAN NOT DO ROUGH DRYING ANYMORE (AFTER COLORING ONLY) DUE TO OUR staggered STAFFING. UNLESS YOU SCHEDULE A BLOWOUT, YOU WILL BE LEAVING THE SALON WITH WET HAIR. BLOWOUTS ARE STILL INCLUDED WITH A HAIRCUT.
11. During the COVID-19 global pandemic, there will be a temporary $3 surcharge fee per service to cover the environmental safety costs.
12. If you are in an “at risk” category, please contact us so we can accommodate you in the early hours. Sanela offers her clients early morning appointments starting at 7am.
13. We can not make change for the parking meters during this time (lifting September 7th). Please use a mobile parking app and pay with your credit card.
14. DO YOU NEED A CERTAIN PRODUCT RIGHT AWAY? CALL US AT 617.608.3774 OR EMAIL YOUR ORDER to firstname.lastname@example.org. WE’LL TAKE YOUR CREDIT CARD INFO OVER THE PHONE AND HAVE YOUR ORDER READY TO GO CURBSIDE WHEN YOU ARRIVE.
Thank you for your patience, understanding & support.
Gift cards are available in person as well as over the phone. (Simply email or call and we will do the rest!) They make great gifts all year long. Treat a loved one to an unforgettable salon experience.
All product sales are final purchased pre COVID-19. We care about the health and safety of our clients and apologize for any inconvenience this may present.
All consultations are complimentary excluding Sanela. Please call for a consultation pricing with Sanela prior to your scheduled appointment.
With the exception of guide dogs, no dogs are permitted in the salon at any time.